Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE SANDWICH


CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE SANDWICH

When I’m craving for something chocolaty and I want it instantly.I know exactly what I got to do when I haven’t got the time to bake me a cake.I make myself this really easy chocolate sandwich with orange in it,its really sinful,and as an added bonus this  Sammie has also won me competitions.

INGREDIENTS:-

·    2 bread slices
·     150 grms chocolate
·     1 seville orange
·     2tbsp milk
·     Extra chocolate for garnishing

METHOD-

·     Melt the chocolate on a double boiler with the milk.Mix till smooth.
·     Add grated zest of the orange.
·     Mix well and let it cool a bit.
·     Take the bread and spread the chocolate sauce generously on it.
·    Place the second slice on top and again spread the chocolate sauce over it.
·     Finally,sprinkle grated chocolate on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...